Below are a number of the frequently asked questions and our answers for our Budget One service.
- If a weekly billing cycle – 1 weeks notice
- If a fortnightly billing cycle – 2 weeks notice
- If a monthly billing cycle – 1 month notice
Yes however we will only terminate the agreement in the circumstances outlined in our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to undertake a credit check but will advise you if such is required and request a privacy consent to be signed prior to conducting such a check.
One Car Group will propose an increase in your budgets to cater for the additional fuel and other running costs.
One Car Group will propose a decrease in your budgets to allow for the reduced fuel and other running costs.
Technically yes. However we will invoice and collect any overspend via direct debit.
- Light Commercial Vehicles
No. We will budget for the cost of your annual renewal and pay the insurer once a year.
- Yes to the extent you have available budget
- This can be done online via the “CLAIM EXPENSE” button
- Registration & CTP
- Comprehensive insurance
- Motor club (e.g. NRMA, RACV, RACQ)
- Roadside assistance
- Car washes
- Finance (subject to financier approval)
- Business name & ABN
- Business address
- Key contact information – name, title, phone & email
- Vehicle driver information
- Vehicle details – make, model, variant, fuel type, year, registration date, insurance renewal date
- Choice of budget items
- Preferred billing cycle
- Term of contract – normally matches finance term
- Annual kilometres
- If finance included then contract details
- Completion of Ezidebit Direct Debit Request form
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Weekly – each Wednesday
- Fortnightly – each 2nd Wednesday
- Monthly – 3rd of each month (if it falls on a weekend or public holiday then the next business day)
- Weekly – Monday next week
- Fortnightly – Monday next week
- Monthly – 1st of the next month
Note: Fuel cards can take up to a week to be delivered
- Direct debit from your bank account; or
- Direct debit from your credit card
- Direct debit from your bank account is FREE of processing fees
- Direct debit from your credit card attracts the following fees:
- Visa & Mastercard – 2.35%
- Amex & Diners – 4.4%
- Ezidebit will charge a $14.80 failed payment fee
There is no deposit required for E-tags.
- 50 cents (incl GST) E-tag per month
- Cost of the tolls
- No joining fee and no termination fee
- $5.25 (incl GST) per vehicle per month
A monthly vehicle report will be emailed to the driver of the vehicle.
- Life to date budget versus life to date expenditure
- Transactions for the month
An email will be sent 4 to 6 weeks prior to the expiry of comprehensive insurance and registration.
Not Registered for Tax & Accounting Advice
We have compiled the above FAQs to assist you in better understanding how our Budget One service works. We are not registered for tax and accounting advice and so the responses above are provided on the basis of our understanding and are NOT income tax, GST or accounting advice. We recommend you speak with a qualified and registered professional to seek further guidance on the tax and accounting for your circumstances.